Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Worst experience ever with m2host.I ordered their hosting and then contacted them via their support site which took about 3 days to reply with no help at all.

I then used their chat feature but no help either so I ended up calling them but to my surprise they have a none working #. Not only do they false advertise but they don't have a working #. Called multiple times but their phone # was disconnected. I asked for a refund and now they are not replying my emails.

DO NOT USE..

BEWARE!!!!report and let others know about these scammers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $24. acoustic4us is overall dissatisfied with M2Host. The most disappointing about m2host hosting account at M2Host was bad bad Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about M2Host.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare M2Host to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with M2Host?

Comments